Smith Center at Ohlone College
- Gary Soren Smith Center for the Fine and Performing Arts
Smith Center Presents!
Back for a repeat treat—Jerry is one of the Bay Area's premier organists when accompanying the enduringly hilarious classic silent films.
Jerry has given organ concerts throughout the country and has been resident organist at the Stanford Theatre in Palo Alto for many years performing on their Mighty Wurlitzer organ.
Buster Keaton's "College" (1927) is a comedy-drama about college students and their misadventures, with a classic love story and plenty of amazing stunts, performed by the great comic actor with the trademark deadpan expression.
- Friday, May 3, 2013 at 8:30pm
- Jackson Theatre, Smith Center at Ohlone College
- General Admission $20
- Seniors, Staff, Students $18
- Youth 12 & under $15
- Event Parking: $2
- Box Office / Ticket Information
Actual reviews of "College" from 1927 can be viewed at www.silentsaregolden.com/collegereview.html.