Smith Center at Ohlone College
- Gary Soren Smith Center for the Fine and Performing Arts
Smith Center Presents!
Buster Keaton's "Steamboat Bill, Jr."
A 1928 Silent Film accompanied by Organist Jerry Nagano.
Steamboat Bill, Jr., the inspiration for Disney's breakout Mickey Mouse cartoon, Steamboat Willie, is another classic Keaton plot: Brainy but clumsy boy tries to win the girl. Set against the backdrop of the paddleboat business and rival fathers, Steamboat Bill was one of Keaton's most popular films.
Full of the wild stunts and physical comedy that kept Keaton's fans laughing film after film, audiences will enjoy the fabulous organ stylings of impresario Jerry Nagano whose popularity draws people back each year.
- Friday, November 1, 2013, at 8:30pm
- Jackson Theatre, Smith Center at Ohlone College
- $10 General Admission
- $12 General Admission, Popcorn & Parking - includes parking permit and a bag of popcorn
- Event Parking: $2
- Box Office / Ticket Information