Smith Center at Ohlone College
- Gary Soren Smith Center for the Fine and Performing Arts
Smith Center Presents!
Harold Lloyd's "The Freshman"
A 1925 Silent Film accompanied by Organist Jerry Nagano.
Heartthrob of the day and a well-loved comedian, Harold Lloyd, plays the Freshman, one of Lloyd's most popular comedies. Lloyd's long career as a silent comedian rivaled that of Chaplin, especially in box office returns.
As a hapless freshman who tries out for football but only makes water boy, he eventually saves the day, winning the big game and the girl. Full of hilarious gags, once again featuring Bay Area organ virtuoso Jerry Nagano, providing a fabulous underscore.
- Friday, April 4, 2014, at 8:30pm
- Jackson Theatre, Smith Center at Ohlone College
- $10 General Admission
- $12 General Admission, Popcorn & Parking - includes parking permit and a bag of popcorn
- Event Parking: $2
- Box Office / Ticket Information