Inter-Club Council (ICC) - Student Activities
The Inter-Club Council (ICC) is composed of a representative from all active student clubs and is chaired by the Vice President of the Associated Students of Ohlone College (ASOC).
You will find that the more you support the ICC, the more your club will gain support from other student clubs. Support from other clubs takes may forms such as a simple “hello,” participation in club fundraiser, or attendance at special club events.
ICC meetings are held:
- every Monday during Fall and Spring semesters
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm for Fall 2013
- Room 7101, Building 7, first floor, Fremont campus
Agendas are posted by the ASOC/Student Activities Office located in Building 7, second floor on the Thursday before each meeting. If you would like the ASOC to address something specific, please contact Student Activities at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did You Know…?
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics projects that occupations that require an associate degree will grow by 18 percent through 2020—this is twice the national average and faster than the new job growth for those with a bachelor's degree. Source: California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office.
Ohlone offers more than 175 associate degrees and certificates!
Purpose of ICC
- Recognize clubs and monitor active clubs' status
- Give guidance to new clubs
- Serve as a forum for expression by clubs on any matters considered to be of importance to them
- Coordinate events and activities among clubs and promote cooperation between clubs
- Work with ASOC regarding all funding for clubs
Checklist for Monthly Club Reports
- What the club has done in the previous month and what it is planning to do
- The status of the club budget including income and expenditures over the previous month
- The number of active members, including a roster of names
- The topics that have been covered at club meetings in the previous month
All club leaders should read the ICC Constitution carefully, particularly the section on membership requirements and attendance at meetings.
Please read the ICC Funding Policy before making and turning in a Money Request to the ICC.
- Request money from ICC for an event: Money Request Form (PDF)
- Marketing Committee Work Request Form (DOC) - fill out using Word and email completed form to Renee Gonzales at email@example.com
- ICC Monthly Report Form (DOC), (PDF)
- Go to Campus Event Forms
It is expected that all club executives and advisors read through the Club Handbook. The handbook contains information on holding meetings, sponsoring events, participating in ICC, field trip procedures, and much more. It is critical to abide by all club policies and procedures.
Printed versions of many of the forms listed are available through the Student Activities office.
Other Forms and DocumentsSkip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".
Microsoft Office or a Microsoft Office Viewer (free) is required to open files on this page marked "DOC", "XLS", or "PPT". Get the Microsoft Office Compability Pack (free) for older versions of MS Office (needed for files ending with .docx, .xlsx, .xlsm, .pptx, .ppts, and .pptm).