Student ID Cards and Discounts - Student Activities
Students who pay the Student Activity Fee ($5 for Fall and Spring Semesters; $2.50 for Summer Term) are eligible to receive a free My Ohlone Card student ID card. Students with a valid My Ohlone Card are able to participate in campus events such as bands, guest speakers, social events, and student government elections.
The Student Activity Fee is automatically applied to student enrollment fees; students who do not wish to pay this fee must complete a waiver, available at the Student Activities Office. Students must pay enrollment fees before a student ID card can be issued.
- Fremont Campus, Building 7, second floor lobby
- Monday - Wednesday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday: 10:45am - 1:00pm
- Saturday, Sunday, Holidays and Breaks: Closed
- Newark Center Campus, ASOC Recreation Room, Room NC1200, first floor, Wing 2
- Monday - Thursday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Holidays and Breaks: Closed
Please pay your $5 (Fall/Spring Semester) or $2.50 (Summer Term) Student Activity Fee first. Then, bring a photo ID for verification (such as a driver's license) to the ID Card Window.
Did You Know…?
Transfer students from the California Community Colleges to the University of California system currently account for 48% of UC's bachelor's degrees in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM). Source: California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office. Go to Admissions and Records for information about how to get started at Ohlone College.