Resources - Student Activities
Did You Know…?
Attending or graduating from a community college doubles an individual's chance of finding a job compared to those who failed to complete high school. Source: California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office.
Campus Events-related Forms and Documents
- Acknowledgement & Assumption Of Potential Risk (PDF)
- Campus Event Form (application) (PDF) - email completed Campus Event Forms to: email@example.com
- Conference Attendance/College Visitation Agreement (PDF)
- Event Money Request Form (PDF) (request money from ASOC for an event)
- Event Planning Checklist (PDF)
- Field Trip/ Excursion Notice (PDF)
- Voluntary Activity Waiver, Release & Indemnify Agreement (PDF)
- Voluntary Transportation Agreement (PDF)
Need money for an event?
- Request money from ASOC for an event: Event Money Request Form (PDF)
- Request money from ICC for an event: Club Event Money Request Form (PDF)
Printed versions of many of the forms listed are available through the Student Activities office.Skip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".
Microsoft Office or a Microsoft Office Viewer (free) is required to open files on this page marked "DOC", "XLS", or "PPT". Get the Microsoft Office Compability Pack (free) for older versions of MS Office (needed for files ending with .docx, .xlsx, .xlsm, .pptx, .ppts, and .pptm).