Dublin and Cork, Ireland (Summer 2012) - Study Abroad Program
- Ireland 2012 Study Abroad Program: Dublin and Cork, Ireland
- August 3-10, 2012
- Applications are due Thursday, April 12, 2012
- Dublin City Tour (entrances included): Kilmainham Gaol, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Trinity College & Book of Kells, Croke Park
- Cork - Blarney Castle
- 5 nights accommodation in Dublin
- 1 night accommodation in Cork
- All rooms are twin occupancy
- Hotel taxes & service charges
- 5 business visits
- Cultural visits
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 5 group lunches
- 2 group dinners
- Applicable meal gratuities
Learn more about the study abroad program and what to expect at an upcoming informational session.
Dates and times will be posted shortly. Email Instructor Candice Nance for more information at email@example.com.
Students will enroll and receive 2 units of CSU-transferrable credit for Ohlone College’s Global Business Immersion course (BA-140). This is a hybrid course with pre- and post-departure assignments on Blackboard.
- Dublin (5 nights) - Trinity Capital Hotel (4 stars)
- Cork - (1 night) - The Imperial Hotel (4 stars)
- Farewell Dinner at the Merry Ploughboy Pub
- Approximately $2,200 per student (not including airfare or tuition)
- $200 deposit due with application
- 50% deposit due Wednesday, April 11, 2012
- 100% deposit due Friday, June 1, 2012
Sign up for Ireland!
Application for Ireland Study Abroad Program (August 2012) (PDF). Applications are due Thursday, April 12, 2012.
Rick Steve's Video: Dublin's Dramatic History
Google Map: Dublin, IrelandSkip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".