Tour of Italy, January 2015 - Study Abroad Program
- Tour dates: January 6-16, 2015
- $100 deposit and you can make monthly payments
- Only 20 spots available!
- View the EF Tours Itinerary and Video!
- Download the Tour of Italy flyer (PDF)
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014
- Room 2301 (Speech Communication Lab), Building 2, third floor, Fremont campus
This trip is a 10 day tour of Italy from the Northern part of the country to the Southern part and include these cities:
- Venice (Gondola ride to St. Mark's Square)
- Florence (Art of Michelangelo and Botticelli)
- Assisi (Basilica of St. Francis)
- Rome (Vatican, Colosseum, Forum, Spanish Steps, and so much more)
- Pomeii (Ancient Roman ruins)
- Capri (island cruise)
- Sorrento (Bay of Naples)
Earn a 3-unit UC/CSU transferrable General Education course as part of this trip too!
The trip is approximately $3,300 and includes airfare, hotels, all in-counrty transportation, tickets to monuments and museums, and some meals.
Deposit is only $100 and you can set up a payment plan with EF (Education First) at (877) 485-4184 (East Coast time).
Contact InformationSkip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".