Ohlone Registered Nursing Students to Panama, Summer 2017 - Study Abroad Program
We are returning…RN students to Panama!
- June 2017
A service learning project combing global health, cross-cultural health care, with international nursing for a transformational educational experience in central Panama!
This unique learning opportunity for Ohlone nursing students to administer vaccines, treatments for infections and tropical diseases while receiving academic credit International Nursing.
We are partnering with International Service Learning to connect students with health care providers in Panama to create sustainable health care services to the most vulnerable people in and around Panama City.
- Costs: approximately $3800 per student
- NUR-213 Course & Textbook
- Intro to Medical Spanish
- International Service Learning Program (includes lodging/few meals)
- Flight with Travel Insurance
These costs do not include student preparation costs and incidentals: travel vaccines and physicals, passport costs, etc.).
- Watch our video from Ohlone RN students to Panama 2015
- Send email to Carrie Dameron (Nursing Faculty) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Save $$$, acquire passport, plan ahead!
Ways to Support!
Selling CPR masks on a key chain for $5.00 each.
Please send an email to Carrie Dameron at email@example.com for more information.