- The UC Application Personal Statement prompts have changed to Personal Insight questions for the Fall 2017 application. For more information, please visit UC Admissions: How to Apply - Personal Insight Questions or contact the Transfer Center at (510) 659-6241 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Final Year Checklist for Fall 2017 UC Applicants (PDF) is now available. Download it and use it!
- The Final Year Checklist for Fall 2017 CSU Applicants (PDF) is now available. Download it and use it!
- Check out the newly launched Undocumented Students (AB 540) web page containing information and resources for undocumented students!
- Visit Apply to CSU and/or Apply to UC for information about the application process, deadlines, and open/closed majors.
- Univ Rep Visits
- Contact Univ Reps
- Transfer Workshops
- Transfer Events Calendar
- Transfer Admission Guarantees
- GPA Calculator
Welcome to the Transfer Center!
The Transfer Center provides resources and services for a successful transfer experience. Transfer Center resources and services include: library of catalogs and reference handbooks, University Representative Visits, Transfer Workshops and Information Sessions, guaranteed admission, and cross enrollment programs, and college/university/major search resources.
Check out our programs and services listed on the menu to the left or visit the Transfer Center for more information.
Transfer Center Hours
(Closed on: September 12; October 17, 31; November 14, 28; December 12)
10:00am - 3:00pm
(Closed on: September 27; October 11)
|Wednesday||9:00am - 12:00pm|
|Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Holidays and Breaks||Closed|
(Only on: September 12; October 31; November 14, 28; December 12)
|10:00am - 3:00pm|
(Only on: September 27; October 11)
(Only on: November 30)
|9:00am - 12:00pm|
|Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Holidays and Breaks||Closed|
Scheduled University Representative appointments will still take place even if the Transfer Center is closed for drop-in assistance. Please call (510) 659-6241 or email email@example.com with any questions.
The Transfer Center is located in the third floor lobby of Building 7. Please feel free to contact us in any of the following ways:
43600 Mission Boulevard
Building 7, third floor lobby
Fremont, CA 94539
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".