- The Final Year Checklist for Fall 2016 UC Applicants (PDF) is now available. Download it and use it!
- The Final Year Checklist for Fall 2016 CSU Applicants (PDF) is now available. Download it and use it!
- Check out the newly launched Undocumented Students (AB 540) web page containing information and resources for undocumented students!
- Visit Apply to CSU and/or Apply to UC for information about the application process, deadlines, and open/closed majors.
Key Transfer Center Navigation Bar
- Univ Rep Visits
- Contact Univ Reps
- Transfer Workshops
- Transfer Events Calendar
- Transfer Admission Guarantees
- GPA Calculator
Welcome to the Transfer Center!
The Transfer Center provides resources and services for a successful transfer experience. Transfer Center resources and services include: library of catalogs and reference handbooks, University Representative Visits, Transfer Workshops and Information Sessions, guaranteed admission, and cross enrollment programs, and college/university/major search resources.
Check out our programs and services listed on the menu to the left or visit the Transfer Center for more information.
|Fremont campus: Building 7, third floor|
|December 24, 2015 - January 4, 2016; reopens Tuesday, January 5 at 9:00am||Closed|
11:00am - 2:00pm
|Wednesday||11:00am - 2:00pm|
|Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Holidays and Breaks||Closed|
|February 3, 17; March 2, 9; April 6, 20; May 11||Closed|
|Newark Campus: Room NC1312, first floor, Wing 3|
|December 24, 2015 - February 2, 2016; reopens Wednesday, February 3 at 10:00am||Closed|
|Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Holidays and Breaks||Closed|
|January 27; February 10, 24; March 16, 30; April 27; May 4||Closed|
Scheduled University Representative appointments will still take place even if the Transfer Center is closed for drop-in assistance.
The Transfer Center is located in the third floor lobby of Building 7. Please feel free to contact us in any of the following ways:
43600 Mission Boulevard
Building 7, third floor lobby
Fremont, CA 94539
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".