- The Final Year Checklist for Fall 2016 UC Applicants (PDF) is now available. Download it and use it!
- The Final Year Checklist for Fall 2016 CSU Applicants (PDF) is now available. Download it and use it!
- Check out the newly launched Undocumented Students (AB 540) web page containing information and resources for undocumented students!
- Visit Apply to CSU and/or Apply to UC for information about the application process, deadlines, and open/closed majors.
Key Transfer Center Navigation Bar
- Univ Rep Visits
- Contact Univ Reps
- Transfer Workshops
- Transfer Events Calendar
- Transfer Admission Guarantees
- GPA Calculator
Welcome to the Transfer Center!
The Transfer Center provides resources and services for a successful transfer experience. Transfer Center resources and services include: library of catalogs and reference handbooks, University Representative Visits, Transfer Workshops and Information Sessions, guaranteed admission, and concurrent enrollment programs, and college/university/major search resources.
Check out our programs and services listed on the menu to the left or visit the Transfer Center for more information.
|Fremont campus: Building 7, third floor|
2:00pm - 4:00pm
|Wednesday||11:00am - 2:00pm|
|Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Holidays and Breaks||Closed|
|Newark Campus: Main Lobby|
Transfer Center drop-in services available on these dates:
|11:00am - 2:00pm|
Scheduled University Representative appointments will still take place even if the Transfer Center is closed for drop-in assistance.
The Transfer Center is located in the third floor lobby of Building 7. Please feel free to contact us in any of the following ways:
43600 Mission Boulevard
Building 7, third floor lobby
Fremont, CA 94539
Transfer Center Specialist
Room 7351, Building 7, third floor, Fremont campus
Transfer Center Director
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".