- The Final Year Checklist for Fall 2014 UC Applicants (PDF) is now available. Download it and use it!
- The Final Year Checklist for Fall 2014 CSU Applicants (PDF) is now available. Download it and use it!
- Check out the newly launched Undocumented Students (AB 540) web page containing information and resources for undocumented students!
- Visit Apply to CSU and/or Apply to UC for information about the application process, deadlines, and open/closed majors.
Key Transfer Center Navigation Bar
- Univ Rep Visits
- Contact Univ Reps
- Transfer Workshops
- Transfer Events Calendar
- Transfer Admission Guarantees
- GPA Calculator
Welcome to the Transfer Center!
The Transfer Center seeks to provide resources and services for a successful transfer experience. Transfer Center resources and services include: library of catalogs and reference handbooks, University Representative Visits, Transfer Workshops and Information Sessions, guaranteed admission, and concurrent enrollment programs, college/university/major search resources, and an online calendar of on- and off-campus transfer events.
Check out our programs and services listed on the menu to the left or visit the Transfer Center for more information.
|November 1, 2013||9:00am - 1:00pm|
|November 4, 2013||
|November 5, 2013||9:00am - 11:00am|
|November 8, 2013||9:00am - 1:00pm|
|November 13, 2013||
|November 14, 2013||2:00pm - 4:00pm|
|November 18, 2013||2:00pm - 4:00pm|
|November 21, 2013||2:00pm - 4:00pm|
|November 22, 2013||9:00am - 1:00pm|
|November 25, 2013||2:00pm - 4:00pm|
The Transfer Center is located in the third floor lobby of Building 7. Please feel free to contact us in any of the following ways:
43600 Mission Boulevard
Building 7, Third Floor Lobby
Fremont, CA 94539
Transfer Center Director
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".
Adobe Flash Player (free) is required to play the multimedia elements on this page.