Applying to California State University (CSU) - Transfer Center
Important Announcement: Did you experience some difficulty trying to create your CSU Apply account? The CSU Apply username is the same one from your online Ohlone application. Visit CCCApply to retrieve your username and create a password before starting your CSU Apply application.
|Fall Quarter/Semester||October 1 - November 30|
|Winter Quarter||June 1-30|
|Spring Quarter/Semester||August 1-31|
CSU Admissions Application Tips and Cautions
Before applying to CSU, download CSU Admissions Application Tips (PDF) to get helpful information:
- Before Working on Your CSU Application
- Frequently Asked Questions on the CSU Application
- After Submitting the CSU Application on CSU Apply
- Need Help? Visit the Transfer Center or attend Application Workshops!
Is Your CSU Accepting Applications?
Make sure to check if the university is accepting applications for the term in which you are interested by following the steps below:
To see if your CSU campus is accepting applications, go to CSU Application Filing Status Report and follow these steps:
- Select your level.
- Select the term for which you are applying.
- If the CSU campus you are interested in says CLOSED, that means they are no longer accepting applications for the term you'd like to apply.
- If the CSU campus you are interested in says OPEN, click on VIEW to see OPEN MAJORS and the CAMPUS NOTICE FOR TRANSFERS. Verify that your campus is accepting applications for your major and read the notice for transfer students.
- After you verify, scroll up and CREATE AN ACCOUNT or LOG ON to work on your CSU application.
- When you're ready, go to the CSU Application Filing Status Report to see if your CSU campus is accepting applications.
Apply for a CSU
To apply online, go to CSU Apply and follow these steps.
- Retrieve your account from CCCApply or create an account. Then, log on to CSU Apply.
- Fill out the application.
- Check your email regularly to see what other documents and information are being requested by each CSU campus. Do your best to complete your tasks as requested.
- When you're ready, go to CSU Apply to apply online for a CSU.
If you have any questions, feel free to email email@example.com.Skip plugin notice.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".