Visits to University/College Campuses - Transfer Center
Visiting colleges and universities can be very helpful in exploring and deciding on potential transfer universities. Colleges and universities host preview days, open houses, and transfer information sessions, on their campus throughout the year, so, take advantage of these events.
Many transfer events held at the university campus may be found on the Transfer Events Calendar. The Transfer Center is also sponsoring a few campus visit excursions.
Sign-ups for this trip begins Monday, February 24, 2014.
The Ohlone College Transfer Center is sponsoring a campus visit trip to CSU East Bay where you can learn about the campus, programs, and surrounding community.
- Friday, March 14, 2014
- 9:30am Meet at Ohlone Lot H near the Child Development Center (Fremont Campus)
- 10:00am Meet at Ohlone Bus Drop-off (Newark Campus)
- 10:30am Arrive at CSU East Bay
- 12:15pm Lunch on Campus (free)
- 3:15pm Depart CSU East Bay
- 3:45pm Arrival back at Ohlone Lot H (Fremont Campus)
- 4:15pm Arrival back at Ohlone Bus Drop-off (Newark Campus)
Space is limited. To secure a seat on this trip, please follow these steps carefully and thoroughly:
- Complete the College Visitation Agreement (PDF).
- Complete the Field Trip Excursion Notice (PDF).
- On this form, you should write "CSU East Bay" for the name of the field trip/excursion.
- Below your signature on the Field Trip Excursion Notice, print neatly your:
- Ohlone Student ID Number,
- email address, and
- phone number where we can reach you.
- Only completed forms secure a seat on the van. Turn forms in to the Transfer Center located on the third floor of Building 7 on the Fremont campus, Room 7351. Check your email for confirmation that the forms were received and a seat was saved for you.
Priority seats go to students currently enrolled in any of the following:
- English 151A, 151B, 162, 163
- Math 190/A/B, 191, 151/A/B, 152/A/B, 153
- ESL 181 through 184
Download the CSU East Bay Tour flyer (PDF).
Visit or contact the Transfer Center at email@example.com with questions or if you need assistance.
Skip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".