On-the-Spot Admissions to CSU East Bay - Transfer Center
Interested students must:
- Want to transfer to CSU East Bay in Winter 2014.
- Meet the following minimum CSU admissions requirements by end of Summer 2013:
- Complete 60 or more CSU-transferable units.
- Have a 2.0 or higher CSU-transferable GPA.
- Complete, with a C grade or better, the courses for the following four areas:
- Oral Communication,
- Written Communication,
- Critical Thinking, and
- Mathematics / Quantitative Reasoning.
To participate in On-the-Spot Admissions, here's what you need to do:
- Complete an application for Winter 2014 transfer to CSU East Bay at www.csumentor.edu.
- If you would like application assistance, visit the Transfer Center by Tuesday, June 11, 2013.
- Print out your application confirmation page.
- Request official transcripts for all colleges attended (except for Ohlone College transcript, which we will provide).
- Turn in your application confirmation page and all official transcript(s) to the Transfer Center by Tuesday, June 11, 2013.
- Make an appointment at the Transfer Center to see the CSU East Bay Admissions Counselor on Tuesday, June 18, 2013.
- Don't forget to apply for financial aid through the FAFSA or California Dream Act Application!
Your admissions decision and Next Steps after being accepted will be available at your Tuesday, June 18, 2013 appointment!Contact or visit the Transfer Center for assistance!