Financial Aid Resources for Undocumented Students (AB 540) - Transfer Center

If you are an undocumented immigrant, you may qualify for “in-state” tuition at a California public college/university. To qualify, you must

  1. Have completed at least three years of high school in California
  2. Graduated from a California high school or received your GED in California
  3. Sign an affidavit promising to legalize your residency as soon as you’re eligible to do so

Here are a few scholarships available to undocumented students. Remember, you should never pay to access scholarship opportunities.

Skip plugin notice.

Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".