Scholarships for Transfer Students - Transfer Center
Applying for scholarships can be a lot of work. However, it can pay off. If you spend two hours applying for one scholarship and it leads to a $100 scholarship, you just paid yourself $50 for each hour of work you put into that application.
The following are a few places to start but there are many scholarship websites and databases available. Remember, students should never have to pay money to access scholarship opportunities.
- Scholarships available in the Transfer Center
- Scholarships available at Ohlone College
- Scholarships by Institution
- Scholarships based on Fields of Study
- Scholarships for Minorities
- General Scholarship Search Websites
- Paying for College Student Resource Guide (PDF)
Here are a few scholarship application resources and tips:
- Habits of Scholarship Winners
- Writing Scholarship Essays
- Letters of Recommendation
- How to Request Recommendation Letters
- Judging the Scholarship Application
Skip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".