Apply to Umoja - Umoja Scholars Program
Eligibility for Umoja
- Students must apply for Fall enrollment into Umoja; this is a year-long program (Fall and Spring semesters).
- Students must be eligible for English 151A and English 162 at the time of enrollment.
- Students must be full-time (12 or more units) and willing to register in selected Umoja Learning Communities.
How to Apply for Umoja
To be eligible for Umoja, you must do the following by the beginning of the Fall semester:
- Complete an Ohlone application for admission
- Take the English and math Placement Test
- Located in Building 7, second floor, Room 7205
- (510) 659-6162
- Limited space, please arrive early
- Attend Orientation
- (510) 659-6110
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".