Priority Registration for Ohlone College Classes - Veterans Affairs Office
Students who are receiving Veteran Education and Training benefits at Ohlone College will be given priority registration automatically. The benefits include Chapter 33, 30, 1606, 1607, 35, 31 and VRAP.
Important: Effective Fall 2014, continuing students who do not meet academic progress for two semesters and/or have earned 100 credits or more will lose their priority.
Veteran/reservist/active-duty military that does not use or is not eligible for Federal VA benefits must self-identify to the Ohlone College Veterans Affairs Office and meet the following requirements in order to receive priority registration:
- Complete Placement Test
- Complete College Orientation
- Complete preliminary Student Educational Plan with a Counselor
- Has not earned 100 units at Ohlone College
- Is in good academic standing with Ohlone College
- Is a California resident.
Note: DD214 or Military Card is required. Your discharge status must be in a condition other than dishonorable.