Web Team Newsletter - September 14, 2009
- Get New Desktop Wallpaper
- Lost and Found at Ohlone
- It's Easy to Get a Faculty Website
- Changes in your Department?
- Ohlone does Online Communities, Social Networking
Tired of your computer desktop wallpaper? Ready for a change? Want to show your enthusiasm for Ohlone?
Get Ohlone College wallpaper for your computer desktop! http://www.ohlone.edu/org/collegeadvancement/wallpaper.html
Lost and Found information is available on the Campus Security website:
Lost and found items are turned into the the CPS Office on the Fremont or Newark Center campuses. Please drop by or call Campus Security during regular hours if you have lost or found something on campus.
Items lost and found in the Ohlone College Library are generally turned into the Circulation Desk inside the Library on the Fremont campus.
Just complete the Faculty Profile Website Request Form and your website will be created - and managed - for you!
Refer to Options for Faculty Websites if you want to maintain your own faculty website or if you want to provide course materials to students online.
- Is your contact information correct in the Ohlone College Directory? Are you new to Ohlone? Has your office moved? Did you phone number or name change?
- If the Directory needs to be updated, please submit a Directory Update Form.
- Is your department's website up-to-date? Do you have new hours? A new location? New staff?
- Please review your department's website to ensure the information provided is correct. The Checklist for Ohlone College Website Updates will guide you through the review process.
Find Ohlone on these social network and online community websites - including Facebook, Twitter, Flickr.
Please email the Web Team at email@example.com with comments and questions. Thank you!