Web Team Newsletter - December 8, 2005 (Volume 4.5)
Did You Know…?
A variety of forms are available on the Ohlone College website?
- Business Services forms [http://www.ohlone.edu/org/businessservices/forms.html]
- Human Resources forms [http://www.ohlone.edu/org/hr/forms.html]
- Staff Development forms [http://www.ohlone.edu/org/staffdev/#forms]
Are there forms your department would like to offer through its website? If so, contact the Web Team.
- Wallpaper livens up your desktop?
Get Ohlone College wallpaper for your computer desktop!
The online Events Calendar is an excellent resource for Ohlone students, employees, and the surrounding community to get information about Ohlone College events?
The start of the Spring semester in January means updates are needed on many Department and Division websites?
- Got new faculty? new programs? new requirements?
- Do schedules or other dated information need updating?
Our students rely on the information provided on our website to be accurate and informative. If that information is incorrect or outdated (and therefore unreliable), our students will become frustrated and may develop a negative perception of the department, the website, and the college.
Use the Checklist for Website Updates.
There are several ways for Faculty to create a website? Faculty at Ohlone College are encouraged to provide their contact information, schedule, office hours, and course syllabi on a website.
Review the Options for Faculty Websites in the Web Center.
Your Campus Directory information may be OUTDATED if your job title, phone number, office location, etc. has changed?
The Ohlone College website offers an RSS feed of general updates and announcements?
Please email the Web Team at email@example.com with questions. Thank you!