Web Team Notice
Subject: NEW! Ohlone College Events Calendar
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 11:36:03 -0700
From: Cheryl Lambert - Web Team
The Events Calendar REPLACES the Bi-Weekly Bulletin (which was previously published in hard copy by the Office of Instruction) and the Event Announcements web page.
The calendar is an excellent resource for Ohlone students, employees, and the surrounding community to get information about Ohlone College events, including:
- Music, Dance, Theatre performances and Art Gallery events
- Games and tournaments held on and off campus for Ohlone Athletics teams
- Student Activities, such as events hosted by student clubs, Health Center events, and Textbook Buy Back days at the Ohlone Bookstore
- Special Events, such as College Forums, World Forums, and the Annual Film Festival
- Board, Council, and Task Force meetings
- Seminars, Workshops, Conferences held on campus
- Faculty and Staff events, such as tenure and retirement celebrations and Flex Days
- On-campus recruiting events by Transfer and Career Services
- Holidays and Breaks
Information unrelated to an event, such as appointments and due dates, will not be included on the Events Calendar.
The Calendar has Day, Week, and Monthly views, as well as Search and List-by-Category features.
The Ohlone College Events Calendar is managed by College Advancement and the Web Team. Submit new events for the calendar using the Add Event Request Form at http://www.ohlone.edu/core/form-addevent.html (a link to the form is available in the footer section of each calendar page). Events are posted to the Calendar within 1-2 working days. You will receive an emailed confirmation after the event has been posted.
For complex event schedules, email a detailed listing in table format (use Microsoft Word or Excel) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To update or remove a campus event, email email@example.com - please be as specific as possible to help us identify the appropriate event(s).
If you have questions about the Events Calendar, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.