Valid XHTML <object> Tags for Flickr Badge - Web Team Procedures and Notes
This page is intended for use only by the Web Team.
NOTE: Tested and DOES NOT validate.
Go here for info: http://www.sometimesblog.com/2006/05/tutorial-flickr-badge-i-frame.html
- Go to the Flickr Badge tool and generate the code for the badge you want to display
- Copy and paste the code from the URL above
- Copy and paste the URL from your badge's code page over the placeholder text
- As indicated, remove the unnecessary part of the URL code
- Replace all & with & in the code
- Copy and paste the modified badge code onto your web page
- There will still be validation errors because Flickr's part of the badge code is not valid
The code on OUR HTML page is valid, but Flickr's badge code is not - 12 errors.