Janice Jones, Professor - Early Childhood Studies & History Departments
- ECS-300 Principles & Practices
- ECS-301 Childhood Growth & Development
- ECS-302 Introduction to Curriculum
- ECS 303- Child, Family and Community
- ECS 308-01 Admin of Programs for Young Children
- ECS 325-Workshop/Parents and Teachers
- HIST-114A-01 African American Hist. 1619- 1877
Most Ohlone College classes require the purchase of a textbook, and some classes require the purchase of online access codes (also known as keys) or other supplies. Most of these purchases are available at the Ohlone College Bookstore. The exact textbook and other specific costs are now available for each section on WebAdvisor (select "Book Info").
Students may go to the Ohlone College Bookstore website to find the textbook(s), access codes (keys), or supplies for their class(es). Students may be required to pay additional fees for access to online resources that are not available through the Ohlone College Bookstore. Additional supplies may be required and will be listed on the course syllabus on the first day of classes. Please check with your instructor.
More at Textbooks: Information and Purchasing, including Online Orders, Newark Center Textbooks and Supplies, Book Buybacks, and Textbook Costs.
- California State University East Bay
Ed.D. International & Multicultural Education
- University of San Francisco
B.S. Speech Pathology & Audiology
M.S.E. Curriculum & Instruction (Early Childhood Education)