Janel Tomblin-Brown, Associate Professor - Theatre and Dance Department
- Thursday - Saturday, April 25-27, 2013
- Smith Center at Ohlone College
Dancers journey through childhood memories of visiting Alabama, Georgia, Texas, and Louisiana. Conceived and directed by Janel Tomblin-Brown. More information about Southern Comfort.
Director of Dance
Theatre and Dance Department
Room SC-218 or SC-174 (Dance Studio), Ohlone College Smith Center, Fremont campus
- Monday - Thursday: 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- Or email for an appointment
- TD-121A,B,C Syllabus (PDF)
- TD-142A Introduction to Jazz Dance Syllabus (PDF)
- TD-142B,C Intermediate-Advanced Jazz Dance Syllabus (PDF)
- TD-143A,B,C Tap Dance Syllabus (PDF)
- TD-149 Choreography for Production Syllabus (PDF)
Most Ohlone College classes require the purchase of a textbook, and some classes require the purchase of online access codes (also known as keys) or other supplies. Most of these purchases are available at the Ohlone College Bookstore. The exact textbook and other specific costs are now available for each section on WebAdvisor (select "Book Info").
Students may go to the Ohlone College Bookstore website to find the textbook(s), access codes (keys), or supplies for their class(es). Students may be required to pay additional fees for access to online resources that are not available through the Ohlone College Bookstore. Additional supplies may be required and will be listed on the course syllabus on the first day of classes. Please check with your instructor.
More at Textbooks: Information and Purchasing, including Online Orders, Newark Center Textbooks and Supplies, Book Buybacks, and Textbook Costs.