- Wednesday, October 31, 2012
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm Presentation
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm Q&A
- Speaker: Nancy O'Malley, District Attorney for Alameda County
- Free and Open to the Public
- Jackson Theatre, Smith Center, Ohlone College (Fremont Campus Map)
- Download Human Trafficking poster (PDF, 5.4 MB)
Every day, children in our community are bought and sold for sex. Learn about the crime, the prosecution process, and what you can do to help stop this national epidemic.
A video archive of the World Forum live webcast (WMV) (requirements) is available. The video is ASL interpreted; it is not captioned and a transcript is not available.
Nancy O'Malley is a nationally recognized expert in the advancement of Victims' Rights. She also has national and statewide recognition as an expert in areas including Violence Against Women and interpersonal violence, including sexual assault, domestic violence, elder abuse, child abuse, stalking/threat management. She is an expert in ethics and discovery and has written statewide protocols in those areas. Learn more about Ms. O'Malley.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".