Ohlone College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC), of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Commission on Recognition of Postsecondary Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. The ACCJC is located at 10 Commercial Boulevard, Suite 204, Novato, CA 94949, (415) 506- 0234.
(Source: Ohlone College Catalog, 2018-2019.)
- Accreditation Midterm Report March 15, 2017 (PDF)
- Accreditation Commission Action Letter, June 29, 2015 (PDF)
- Accreditation Follow-Up Report March 15, 2015 (PDF)
- Accreditation Commission Letter, July 3, 2014 (PDF)
- External Evaluation Report, July 3, 2014 (PDF)
- Accreditation Self-Evaluation Report, January 2014 (PDF, 5.5 MB, 362 pages)
- Ohlone College accredited for next six years, July 29, 2014, San Jose Mercury News
- ACCJC website (www.accjc.org)
- Accreditation Basics - Online Course
- Guide to Evaluating Institutions (PDF)
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".