Did You Know…?
Ohlone has the highest rate of success among its 17 statewide peers of community colleges for students remaining consecutively enrolled for their first three terms. Source: California Community Colleges Student Success Scorecard.
- President / Superintendent: Dr. Gari Browning
- Interim Vice President / Deputy Superintendent, Academic Affairs: Duncan Graham
- Vice President, Administrative Services: (vacant)
- Vice President, Student Services: Dr. Minh-Hoa Ta
- Associate Vice President, Human Resources and Training: Shairon Zingsheim
- Associate Vice President, Information Technology Services: Dr. Chris Dela Rosa
- Executive Dean, Academic Affairs, Research and Planning: Michael Bowman
- Executive Director, College Foundation, Community Relations, and Marketing: Binh Nguyen
- Executive Director, Business Services: Farhad Sabit
- Public Information Officer: Shairon Zingsheim
- Dean, Arts and Social Sciences Division: Dr. Gina La Monica
- Dean, Business, Technology, and Career Technical Education Division: Lesley Buehler
- Dean, Counseling and Student Success Programs: Dr. Eva Margarita Mungia
- Dean, Deaf Studies Division: Darline Gunsauls
- Dean, Enrollment Services: Laura Weaver
- Dean, Health Sciences and Environmental Studies Division: Darline Gunsauls (interim)
- Dean, Kinesiology, Athletics, and Broadcasting Division: Chris Warden
- Dean, Language, Communication, and Academic Success Division: Mark Wade Lieu
- Dean, Science, Engineering, and Mathematics Division: Bob Bradshaw
Did You Know…?
Ohlone College's name honors the Ohlone People, also known as "the people of the West," who lived in the Fremont and Newark areas. The Ohlones were distinguished by peaceful pursuits, especially in agriculture, and they held profound reverence for the earth, believing it was theirs for living and not for the taking.