Welcome to the Office of Administrative and Technology Services
Welcome to the website of the Office of Administrative and Technology Services!
Our office provides extensive support for Ohlone College students, faculty, staff, administrators, and the external community. We provide services that supplements the services to students through facilities, instructional and institutional technology, safety, physical and information security, and many more.
We are committed to provide an atmosphere conducive to learning and practices that promote sustainability, efficiency, and efficacy.
The Office of Administrative and Technology Services provides services and support to employees, students, and the community by working collaboratively across the College in the following areas:
- Business and Fiscal Affairs
- Campus Safety and Security
- Construction and Bond Management
- Facilities, Plant Operations, and Maintenance
- General Services
- Information Security
- Information Technology and Educational Technology
- Information and Communications Technology Accessibility
- Purchasing, Contracts, Auxiliary Services, and Hazardous Materials Management
- Risk Management
The Vice President of Administrative and Technology Services provides the general direction and overall coordination of the various functions in Administrative Services and IT Services. Risk management activities as related to general property and liability insurance, as well as legal matters, should be directed to this office.
In addition, any appropriate appeals and unresolved concerns related to Administrative and Information Technology Services should be directed to the Vice President for review.
We are focused on providing an excellent learning environment to current and prospective students by enhancing administrative support services, systems, and processes. Students First!
Fall Semester and Spring Semester Office Hours
- Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday, Holidays and Breaks: Closed
Summer Office Hours
- Monday - Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Holidays and Breaks: Closed
Telephone (510) 659-7307
Building 18A, Fremont campus
Mailing and Street Address
Ohlone Community College District
Office of Administrative and Technology Services
43600 Mission Blvd., Fremont, CA 94539-5847
Getting to and Around Ohlone College
Ohlone College is easily accessible by car and public transportation, including direct service by AC Transit with connections at the Fremont BART Station.