If you have questions, our A&R Frequently Asked Questions may provide the answer. If not, you can request more information.
Get Assistance via Email
- Transcript Evaluation, GE/CSU/IGETC Certification, Graduation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transcript orders to: email@example.com
- General concerns to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, you may also request information by:
(Schedule is subject to change without notice.)
Beginning Week of August 19 – December 20
Bldg. 7, 2nd Floor
|Monday through Thursday||8:30am to 5:00pm|
|Friday||8:30am to 1:00pm|
|Closed weekends and holidays|
|Newark Campus Only||
Monday through Thursday 8:30am to 5:00pm
Closed Friday through Sunday
|Winter Break||Ohlone College will be closed for winter break beginning December 23 and will reopen on January 2.|
*Spring office hours will be posted in early January. Please check back.
Drop Box service is available in Building 7, second floor lobby on the Fremont campus.
A&R Telephone Numbers
Getting to and Around Ohlone College
Ohlone is easily accessible by car and public transportation, including direct service by AC Transit with connections at the Fremont BART Station.
- Campus and Area Maps
- Directions to Ohlone College
- Public Transportation (such as BART and AC Transit)
Contact Admissions Staffs.