Need help choosing which classes to take?
You can meet with an Ohlone College counselor to get help choosing your classes. You may make a Counseling appointment online, by calling (510) 659-6110, or by visiting the Counseling Window on the third floor of Building 7 on the Fremont campus or the Newark Student Services Center in Room NC1312 on the Newark campus.
Registering for Classes
NOTE: ALL STUDENTS ENROLLING IN AN IN PERSON COURSE, MUST SUBMIT VACCINATION PROOF TO THE COLLEGE BEFORE ENROLLMENT IN THE COURSE.
Students register for classes online through their MyOhlone student account. Students cannot register before their scheduled registration day and time.
Students are also prevented from registering if they have an outstanding balance, incomplete application, or need to submit a new application. A new application is required every semester for Kindergarten-12th grade students, and for any student who takes a leave from attending Ohlone for longer than one semester.
Students should meet with an Ohlone College counselor if they need help choosing their classes. Students may make an appointment with a counselor online, by calling (510) 659-6110, or by making an appointment at the Counseling Window (Building 7, third floor on the Fremont campus).
- Guests and perspective students can search the online Class Schedule, Current or Returning students with access to their MyOhlone student account can search classes through MyOhlone.
- Current students using their MyOhlone student accounts can refer to the MyOhlone student guide for step-by-step instructions on searching and enrolling in courses.
- See also
- For location of classes, see Classroom Locations
How to Register for Classes
- Go to the MyOhlone student log in page.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Refer to the MyOhlone student guide for additional step-by-step instructions.
Registration is complete upon payment. Please see the Casher's Office for more information about payment deadlines.
Please note: Students cannot register before their scheduled registration time (see When Do I Register?). If there is a block preventing registration such as needing to submit a new application, unmet prerequisites, time conflicts, unit overload issues, or an outstanding balance, an error message will appear in your MyOhlone student account upon attempting to register. Most Error Messages are self explanatory, however feel free to call Admissions and Records at (510) 659-6100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional clarification.