MyOhlone is Ohlone's online academic management system and is available for free to all current Ohlone students. MyOhlone provides access to your student account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with short periods of downtime for maintenance as needed.
You use your MyOhlone account to:
- View the most up to date class schedule for the current term
- Check registration holds
- Pre-select preferred classes (link) before registration begins
- Register for classes
- Drop and Withdraw from classes
- Waitlist for full classes
- View placement test scores
- View grades and GPA
- View and Print unofficial transcript
- View account activity and make payments
- Update contact information like phone number and address
- Request official transcripts and enrollment verifications
- Check financial aid status
- And more!
You can view the class schedule without a MyOhlone account by selecting the Class Schedule option on our home page or the Search for Classes option under the online services tab at the top of the homepage.
Students that have recently submitted an online application are able to create a MyOhlone student account using the Ohlone ID you received in your welcome email. If you previously enrolled or took classes at Ohlone College in the past but you have been absent, you may need to reapply before you can access your MyOhlone student account.
How to Create your Ohlone Student Account:
- Step 1: After you've completed your application and received an Ohlone confirmation email with your student ID, navigate to the Ohlone accounts setup page.
- Step 2: Once on the accounts setup page, click the "Create your Ohlone Account" link.
- Step 3: Enter your Ohlone Student ID number in the ID Box, followed by your first and last name, birthday, and zip code. This information must match exactly what you entered on your application.
- Step 4: Create a unique security question and answer. Make sure your security question and answer are memorable and permanent. For example, “What is my favorite song?” may have a different answer a year from now, but “What was my first pet's name?” will always be the same.
You will also be asked to create your password. Your password must be between 8 and 16 characters.
Things your password MUST include:
- Alphabetical letters (a-z or A-Z)
- Digits (0-9)
- At least one special character (example: !*~ )
Your password CANNOT include:
- The word Ohlone
- Any of your last 4 passwords
- The characters @ and/or #
After you create your password, your username will display and you will be able to log into your MyOhlone student account.
Ready to Log In to your MyOhlone Student Account?
- Go to the MyOhlone login page.
- Enter your username and the password you created.
- Select the sign in button.
Forgot Your MyOhlone Student Account Username or Password?
If you can't remember your MyOhlone Username or password, go to the Ohlone accounts setup page and select the "Forgot Your Ohlone Username or Password" link . When resetting or recovering your username/password, you will need your student ID number, your name, date of birth, and active zip code on record with the college.
Need help registering for classes? Go How to register.
Searching and Registering for Sections Through Your MyOhlone Student Account
Please refer to the MyOhlone student overview for step-by-step instructions on registration and searching for courses. The MyOhlone student overview walks students through the process of finding courses and completing registration for the identified courses they'd like to enroll in. If you have any additional questions regarding classes or finding the right ones for you, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.