WebAdvisor is Ohlone's online academic management system and is available for free to all current Ohlone students.
WebAdvisor is the most convenient way to register for classes, add and drop classes, add to a waitlist, view a class schedule, view placement test scores, view financial aid information, check a student balance, submit payments, print an unofficial transcript, and check grades.
WebAdvisor also provides the first opportunity for students to register and offers the most current class information. Students can go online to WebAdvisor to set up a free WebAdvisor account after their application has been completed and they have received a Student ID Number from the Office of Admissions and Records.
WebAdvisor provides access to student accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with short periods of downtime for periodic maintenance as needed. Care is taken to not overlap with heavy registration periods or deadlines.
To get an Ohlone College Web services account, students must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Have submitted a current application to Ohlone College
- Be a registered Ohlone College student
WebAdvisor allows Ohlone students to
- Pre-select preferred classes before registration begins
- Register for classes (add and drop)
- Place themselves on a waitlist if a class is filled
- View their class schedule
- View their placement test scores
- View their grades and GPA
- Print an unofficial transcript
- Pay for classes
Get Your WebAdvisor Account
- Step 1: Go to the Ohlone College website homepage at www.ohlone.edu.
- Step 2: Select the WebAdvisor link located at the top of the website.
- Step 3: Select "Sign up for WebAdvisor access. It's FREE!"
- Step 4: Select "Create Your Ohlone Account"
- Step 5: Enter your Student ID Number in the Ohlone ID box, your first name, last name, birthdate (in the requested format), and the zip code of your primary address. (See Figure 1.) Then select "Next".
- Step 6: Create a unique security question and answer and password. The password must be eight characters and needs to include a number and a character (excluding the @ and the # signs). Please choose a security question and answer and a password that you can easily remember. Select the "Submit" button and your user name will be emailed to your Ohlone student email address.
The information you enter to create your WebAdvisor account must be identical to the information that is on your student record. If you receive an invalid data error, it is because the information you entered doesn't match your student record.
If you receive an invalid data error, please contact Admissions and Records at (510) 659-6100 or by email at email@example.com. Please provide your Student ID Number, first name, last name, birth date, and zip code so Admissions and Records staff can compare the information you provide with your student record.
To Access WebAdvisor
Go to the Ohlone College website homepage at www.ohlone.edu. Click on the WebAdvisor link. Click on "Students" and then click on "Log In." Then enter the user name you were emailed and the password you created.
Learn How to Register for Classes.
Forgot Your Password or User ID?
Apple Quicktime (free) is required to play the videos and/or audio on this page.
- Cashier's Office
- Financial Aid
- Placement Testing
- Student ID Cards
- Student Resources
- Campus Police
- Degrees & Programs
- Policies & Regulations
- Visiting Ohlone
- Voter Registration