Allied Health offers courses that support other career programs in health.
Allied Health Courses
Register for classes using WebAdvisor. Review the searchable online Class Schedule for class dates and times. Course descriptions are available in the Catalog. All students are encouraged to meet with a counselor to review academic program requirements and discuss their long-range academic plan.
A sampling of courses for this discipline includes (not a complete list):
- AH-110 Medical Terminology
- AH-151 Applied Clinical Pharmacology
- AH-110 Course Assessment 2012 (PDF)
- AH-110 Course Evaluation 2011 (PDF)
- AH-151 Course Assessment 2012 (PDF)