Ohlone College is proud to support our students, faculty, staff, and local community by offering COVID-19 vaccines on both of our campuses. We have partnered with Bay Area Community Health (BACH) and Washington Hospital to provide our students and community with the opportunity to get vaccinated against COVID-19.
For those interested in receiving the vaccine, here are the details:
For Ohlone students who would like to receive their vaccine through our partnership with Washington Hospital, click here to make an appointment.
Starting June 15th, BACH will host four drive-through vaccine clinics at no cost to you. The free COVAX clinics at Ohlone College, open to all students, employees, and community members, will offer either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines facilitating two-doses through follow-up clinics conveniently located on both of our campuses on the following dates and times:
Ohlone College Newark Center
- June 15th from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- July 13th from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Address: 39399 Cherry St, Newark, CA 94560
- Location on campus: Lot D. See map here.
Ohlone College Fremont Campus
- June 29th from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- July 27th from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Address: 43600 Mission Blvd, Fremont, CA 94539
- Location: Lot H. See map here.
To register for an appointment for one of the Ohlone College BACH drive-through vaccine clinics visit https://bach.health/vaccine/.
Visit https://www.ohlone.edu/rtc/resources/vaccination for more details and resources.