Attention Campus Community,
The Incident Command Team (ICT) at Ohlone continues to assess the situation as it relates to COVID-19 and the impact it has on our community. As we make decisions we will be communicating them to you via email updates, through our dedicated website, and on our social media channels.
- All face-to-face (in person) instruction is suspended from March 13th through March 29th.
- There are NO changes to courses that are already taught online. Online classes are ongoing.
- Remote instruction may begin as soon as the course is ready on or before March 30th
- Students will be contacted by their instructors as to the status of each of their courses and how to navigate coursework remotely.
- Fremont Campus and Newark Center remain open for facility use.
Events and Athletics:
- On-campus events are being assessed on a case-by-case basis. Some events have been canceled or postponed, while others are yet TBD.
- The California Community College Athletic Association (CCCAA) has decided to suspend all sporting events for the season.
Communication to Students:
- Students are urged to check their email and the website regularly for the latest updates.
The College has created a website for information and updates surrounding COVID-19 as it relates to Ohlone College. Please refer to https://www.ohlone.edu/information-corona-virus.
E-mail for Questions: In addition to regular email updates, we have established an email address should you have questions specific to what’s happening in regards to COVID-19. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.