For information regarding our meetings please click on the link -> "Meetings & Minutes"
Click Here for information regarding the next ASOC meeting
ASOC Student Government
The Associated Students of Ohlone College (ASOC) helps to ensure that students receive the best possible experience while studying at Ohlone College. The ASOC's role is to act as a liaison between the college administration and the student body; and to serve as a forum to express student opinions or concerns.
ASOC has funded many programs and events such as: Newark Campus "ASOC" Recreation Room, Freshman Days, Transfer Day, Science & Math Seminar Series, Communication Colloquium Series, and much more.
ASOC Student Gov't Executive Officers
Vice President 2021-22
ICC Chair 2021-22
Yuan-Yuan ("Yano") Lo
Legislative Rep 2021-22
Want to get involved with ASOC?
Any current Ohlone student can become involved with ASOC, by any of the following ways:
- Attend ASOC General meetings (open to all students)
- Join ASOC
- JOIN or START a new Student Club (visit: www.ohlone.edu/studentlife/studentclubs)
- Volunteer to help with events and activities
Former Legislative Representative Mia Albano's Top 3 Reasons to Join ASOC
- Senator applications are available and due within the first 2 weeks of the Fall and Spring semester.
For Fall 2021 applications please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com
- Executive Officer applications are available in the beginning of SPRING semester
- Voting takes place in April. - Make sure to regularly check this website and your student emails for more information.