Suzanne Lee Chan
Board Vice Chair
Board of Trustees Meeting
- Wednesday, October 13th, 2021
- 7:00 p.m., Board Meeting - Agenda
- Meeting held at the Fremont Campus, Room #7101 (Student Services Center)
- Please submit requests for accommodations or written communications from the public to email@example.com.
- Please note that Ohlone College has a COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Visitors to the campus will be required to show proof of vaccination (see Ohlone Administrative Procedure 3507). Seating in the board room will be limited to 30 attendees. In the event board room seating is at capacity, overflow seating will be available in Room #1302.
The Ohlone Community College District serves the cities of Fremont, Newark, and a portion of Union City, and includes all facilities and functions for Ohlone College. The District is governed by a seven-member Board of Trustees who are selected by voters in local elections. The Board appoints the District Superintendent/President and establishes policies to assure the quality, integrity, and effectiveness of the programs and services and the financial stability of the District.
See the Board of Trustees Meeting Information for agendas and minutes.