Date: January 10, 2007
- Time: 6:15 7:00 P.M.
Open Session (Regular Meeting)
- Time: 7:00 P.M.
Closed Session Time: 6:15 P.M.
- Conference with Real Property Negotiator (Government Code Section 54956.8)
Conference with and instructions to negotiators and real estate agents regarding the Districts review, consideration, and possible approval of a nonbinding letter of intent with Sobrato Development Company with regard to the lease of certain portions of the Districts surplus real property located on Mission Boulevard in Fremont, California, adjacent to its Ohlone College campus.
- Conference with Labor Negotiator (Government Code Section 54957.6)
Agency Designated Representative: Lyle Engeldinger
Open Session Time: 7:00 P.M.
Public Session Called to Order
Mr. Nick Nardolillo, President
Mr. Garrett Yee, Vice President
Mr. Bill McMillin, Member
Mr. Bob Brunton, Member
Mr. Dan Archer, Member
Mr. Richard Watters, Member
Mr. John Weed, Member
Ms. Sahar Yousef, Student Member
Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of Minutes
- Approval of Minutes (December 13, 2006 Board Meeting)
Communications from the Public
An opportunity will be given to citizens to address the Board on matters of general district business. A five minute time limit will be allotted to each speaker, unless extended by the Board President. At their request, members of the audience may address the Board of Trustees on any item during the Boards consideration of that item.
- Recapitulation of Accounts Payable Warrants(December 6, 2006 January 5, 2007)
- Recapitulation of Payroll Warrants (December, 2006)
- Confirmation of Employment Authorized by the President/Superintendent
- Approval of Adjunct Instructors for Spring Semester, 2007, Addendum
- Approval of Sabbatical Leave Reports, 2005-2006
- Approval of Resolution #11/06-07 Emeritus for Ruthe Foster
- Approval of Resolution #13/06-07 establishing a Nonresident Tuition Fee for Fiscal Year 2006-2007
- Authorization for the Surplus of Personal Property
12. Ratification of Project Assignment #4 to Amendment 1 & 2 for tBP Architects
To the Board for Discussion and/or Action
13. Acceptance of Financial Audit Report (July 1, 2005-June 30, 2006)
- Acceptance of Bond Performance Audit Report
- Revised Code of Ethics/Standards of Practice (BP 2715)
- Approval of Resolution #12/06-07 to implement National Incident Management Systems (NIMS)
To the Board for Information Only
- Bond Project Update
Agenda Items for Future Meetings
Dates and Times of Next Meetings
January 24 7:00 p.m. / Board Meeting
February 14 7:00 p.m. / Board Meeting
February 28 7:00 p.m. / Board Meeting
March 14 3:00 p.m. / Board Meeting (
Any person with a disability may request this agenda be made available in an appropriate alternative format. A request for a disability-related modification or accommodation may be made by a person with a disability who requires a modification or accommodation in order to participate in the public meeting to Shelby Auer, Executive Assistant Presidents Office,
If it is anticipated that a large number of people plan to attend a Board Meeting, please call the Presidents Office (659-6200) to make arrangements for an alternate meeting site.