Board of Trustees Update
As of the January 11, 2006 Meeting
- The Board ratified the contract for Structural Steel for the Ohlone College Newark Center Project with SME Steel Contractors for the amount of $4,316,500.00.
- The Board was notified that MBT Architecture, the architect designing the Ohlone College Newark Center for Health Sciences and Technology, has changed their name to Perkins+Will as of November 4, 2005.
- The Board awarded the remaining bids for the Ohlone College Newark Center for Health Sciences and Technology to Best Inc., for $2,777,500.00 for metal panels/sheet metal/louvers/exp. joint assys; to Deck West, Inc. for $556,140.00 for metal decking; and Glazier Iron Works, Inc. in the amount of $1,140,000.00 for iron and steel stairs.
- The Board ratified two China cooperation agreements between the Ohlone Community College District and Zhejian Changzheng College and the Shanghai Theater Academy.
- The Board completed its' self evaluation and provided a summary of the feedback received.
- The Board agreed to schedule a workshop at a later meeting date in order to bring in a facilitator to assist with establishing the Board's Goals for 2006.
If you would like to review any of the corresponding documents , please visit the Board of Trustees Documents Index for this meeting.
Agenda Items for Future Meetings
- Foreign Languages Department Presentation - 1/25/06
- Enrollment Report - 2/22/06
- Title III Project Presentation - 2/22/06
- Fine and Performing Arts Division Presentation - 3/29/06
- Deaf Studies Division Presentation - 4/26/06
- OCNC Education Plan Update - 5/24/06
Date for Next Meetings
- January 25, 2006 - Child Development Center conference room.