Board of Trustees Update
As of the March 29, 2006 Meeting
- The Board adopted their Discussion notes for their Board Goals Workshop for 2006.
- A $1.00 increase was approved in the Student Health Fee to $15.00 for the Fall and Spring terms and $12.00 for Summer term, effective Summer Session 2006.
- An increase was made to the Newark Center project budget of $5.2 million bringing the overall project budget to $104,439,687. The increase of funds will come from bond interest income.
- 14 construction bids for the Newark Center were awarded and 7 bids were rejected.
If you would like to review any of the corresponding documents , please visit the Board of Trustees Documents Index for this meeting.
Agenda Items for Future Meetings
- April 12, 2006 -
- Jeff O'Connell's Sabbatical Leave Presentation
- Music Department Presentation
- April 26, 2006 -
- Deaf Studies Division Presentation
- Marketing Presentation
- May 24, 2006 -
- OCNC Education Plan Update
- Board Self Evaluation
- June 14, 2006 - Distance Education
Date for Next Meetings
- April 12, 2006 - 7:00 PM, Newark Unified School District Administration Building
- April 26, 2006 - 7:00 PM, Child Development Center, Fremont Campus