Board of Trustees Update
As of the April 12, 2006 Meeting
- Emeritus Status was granted to George White who completed 30 years of service as an Adjunct Instructor of Business Supervision and Management shortly before his death on January 7, 2006.
- Two project assignments with tBP Architecture were approved. One project is for services to prepare a final project proposal for a fire suppression system and the second project is for signage planning and design services. Both for the Fremont campus.
- The Board adopted Resolution No. 25/05-06, certifying a Mitigated Negative Declaration and approved a Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program for the Student Services Support Building.
- The Board requested to postpone the approval of the new members for the Bond Measure A Oversight Committee for a future board meeting date.
If you would like to review any of the corresponding documents , please visit the Board of Trustees Documents Index for this meeting.
Agenda Items for Future Meetings
- April 26, 2006 -
- Shared Governance
- Deaf Studies Division Presentation
- Marketing Presentation
- Foundation Update
- May 24, 2006 -
- OCNC Education Plan Update
- Board Self Evaluation
- June 14, 2006 - Distance Education
Date for Next Meetings
- April 26, 2006 - 7:00 PM, Child Development Center, Fremont Campus
- May 10, 2006 - 7:00 PM, Child Development Center, Fremont Campus