Board of Trustees Update
of the November 12, 2008 Meeting
The following actions were taken by the Board at the November 12, 2008 meeting:
- Approved all personnel actions and payroll warrants (October 2008) for the district.
- Approved a 5% increase to monthly trustee compensation.
- Approved In-kind contributions to the district.
- Ratified district contracts and community education agreements.
- Accepted the First Quarter 2008-2009 Financial Report and related budget changes.
- Reviewed district purchase orders.
- Renewed a contract with the State of California Department of Rehabilitation and the Tri-Cities One Stop Career Center.
- Approved an Amendment with tBP Architecture, Contract No. 193-0604-001.
- Adopted a New Board Member Orientation Process.
If you would like to review any of the corresponding documents, please visit the Board of Trustees Documents Index for this meeting.