- References: Education Code Sections 81005 and 81820; Title 5 Sections 57150 et seq.
Capital Outlay Program
The President/Superintendent will annually report to the Board and to the California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office a five year capital outlay program. The program will consist of the plans of the District concerning its future academic and student service programs, and the effects of such programs on construction needs.
Specifically, the five year capital outlay program will include the following:
- Statement of educational plans
- Statement of energy plans
- Statement of disabled persons' barrier removal plan
- Location of program delivery
- Location of other owned lands
- District-wide priority lists
- District-wide capacity/load ratios
- District-wide supporting detail
Construction contracts will be let in accordance with AP 6350 Contracts - Construction and will comply with applicable laws relating to public works.
See Board Policy #6600.
Adopted: February 2014