- Reference: Accreditation Standard I.B; Title 5, Sections 51008, 51010, 51027, 53003, 54220, 55080, 55190, 55250, 55400 et seq., 55510, 56270 et seq.
- Board Approved: 04/13/05
- Amended: 01/15/14
The President/Superintendent shall ensure that the District has and implements a broad-based comprehensive, systematic and integrated system of planning that involves appropriate segments of the college community and is supported by institutional effectiveness research.
The planning system shall include plans required by law, including, but not limited to,
- Long range educational or academic master plan, which shall be updated periodically as deemed necessary by the Governing Board
- Facilities plan
- Equal Employment Opportunity plan
- Student equity plan
- Student Success and Support Program plan
- Transfer Center
- Cooperative Work Experience
The President/Superintendent shall submit those plans for which Board approval is required by Title 5 to the Board.
The President/Superintendent shall inform the Board about the status of planning and the various plans.
The President/Superintendent shall ensure the Board has an opportunity to assist in developing the general institutional mission and goals for the comprehensive plans.
See Administrative Procedure #3250.