- The Board approved the award of bid for audio visual systems at Ohlone College Newark Center for Health Sciences and Technology.
- The Board postponed, until its next regular meeting, the consideration of approval of a nonbinding letter of intent for the lease of District surplus real property.
- A presentation from the delegates who visited China in May 2006 was given to the Board.
- Presentation and update was given to the Board regarding Ohlone's experimental classrooms.
If you would like to review any of the corresponding documents, please visit the Board of Trustees Documents Index for this meeting.
Agenda Items for Future Meetings
- If Proposition 1D (formerly known as AB 127) passes in the November Election, discussion regarding commitment of funds for water intrusion and soil study for Student Services building to be held.
Next Meeting Dates
- November 8, 2006
- December 13, 2006