Steps to Register for an Online Course
WebAdvisor gives students and the general public access to apply for admission, view the online schedule of classes, and to apply for financial aid. Set up a free online account through WebAdvisor to access these services.
- To begin your road to success, read the Steps to Admission and Enrollment first.
- Continuing students: Go directly to WebAdvisor and register.
- For students adding during the semester: You can login to Canvas and begin your course 24 business hours after you have registered for a course.
Take advantage of the resources that are available for new and returning students:
- Online Courses
- For example, take the Online Learning Self-Test to find out what it takes to be a successful online learner.
- Not familiar with using Canvas? Visit Canvas Student Guide
- checking your system compatibility)
- Is An Online Class for Me?
A resource for students to self-assess if they are ready for online learning.
- Digital Library Resources
As students you can access digital library resources from off-campus for academic research by using your Student ID and Last Name. You can also get student support from a librarian on how to find the best sources for your research paper. To make an appointment, or ask a question, please click on Ask A Librarian. This will allow you to contact the librarians by email, chat, phone, or text-message.
- Online Counseling - Academic Advising
Get your questions answered via our online counselors. Counselors meet with students individually, in small groups, workshops, and in classes to help students in achieving their academic goals and personal growth.
- Supported Browsers & Operating Systems
The browser tune-up will ensure that you are using a supported browser. It includes step-by-step instructions to make sure your browser settings are optimized for the best possible Canvas experience.
24 HOUR CANVAS SUPPORT. Please call 844-243-8410