At the edge of Silicon Valley, Fremont and Newark are home to more than 20,000 manufacturing jobs.
These jobs require skills in advanced manufacturing and smart technology. Our programs in Bioengineering, Manufacturing, Electronics, and Engineering Technology give you the skills you need to be successful in technician roles in a variety of capacities. You can also start your path toward a transfer level engineering degree in these programs.
CAREERS IN THIS FIELD*
- Biomanufacturing Production Worker
- Control Systems & Electronic Technician
- Maintenance Technician
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Manufacturing Technician
- Materials Testing Technician
- Process Technician
- Quality Assurance Technician
- Smart Technology Technician
ENGINEERING, DESIGN, & PRODUCTION DEGREES & CERTIFICATES
Click on any of the program names below for a detailed curriculum guide of each degree/certificate.
- AS: Associate of Science
- COA: Certificate of Achievement
- COAcc: Certificate of Accomplishment
Learn more about what these degrees and certificates at Ohlone College entail, here.
|Engineering Technology Fundamentals||COA|
|Smart Manufacturing Technology||COA, AS|