Enrollment Information for Fall 2020 Late Start Classes
IMPORTANT: Ohlone College Fall 2020 Late Start Classes are online. Classes listed as meeting on the Fremont or Newark campus will instead meet on Zoom on the days and times shown in WebAdvisor. For Spring Semester 2021, most classes will be fully online or labeled as hybrid. Limited courses will be conducted in-person with strict safety measures in place.
- Admissions Applications Available
- Fall 2020 Late Start Classes Begin in September, October and November 2020.
- Over 100 Sections Available.
- All Classes Held Online.
- Earn 0.5-5 Units Per Class.
- Find Out More.
- Financial Aid Information
- COVID-19 Emergency Grant
- Payment Plan Information
View Fall 2020 Late Start Classes on WebAdvisor
Fall 2020 Late Start Classes Are Visible on WebAdvisor! Follow the instructions below to check out available classes.
- Visit: https://webadvisor.ohlone.edu.
- Go to the far left side of the webpage, and click on the blue link “Search for Sections.”
- In "Term" drop down menu select “2020 Fall Semester.”
- Click on the "Late Start" Box.
- Then in "Section Status" drop down menu select “Open Sections.”
- Then go to bottom of page and click on the “SUBMIT” blue button.
Before applying to college you must first have an OpenCCC account. The OpenCCC single sign-in account allows you to access the online services of the California Community Colleges. OpenCCC is a service of the California Community Colleges Chancellors Office. The information in your account is kept private and secure. Apply by visiting OpenCCCApply. *Please make sure that you apply with your legal name, and review your application before submitting it. It is very important to read each question in the application correctly. Any discrepancies may cause a delay in your application being processed
- New Students Must Satisfy the Orientation Requirement Prior to Enrolling. Some Exemptions Apply.
- K-12 Students Require a Different Admissions Process & Have Different Enrollment Deadlines.
- To receive a reminder by email, and/or text message, when the Spring 2021 classes will be visible online, please fill out this form.
Steps to Become an Ohlone Student
We look forward to welcoming you as an Ohlone student!
Need Help Registering?
Contact Ohlone's Admissions & Records Office
- Call: 510-659-6100
Need Help Paying for College?
Contact Ohlone's Financial Aid Office
- Call: 510-737-1738
Need Academic Counseling?
Contact Ohlone's Counseling Office
- Call: 510-896-5177
- Access Academic Online Counseling
The Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS) at Ohlone College offers a range of access and support services to low-income, educationally disadvantaged, and non-traditional students. The goal of EOPS is to provide access to educational opportunities by assisting students in their pursuit of their educational and vocational pursuits.
Contact Ohlone's EOPS Office