Career Fair: Employer Registration
Ohlone College Tri-Cities Career Center
Request Career Center Workshops
To request a career center presentation, please complete this form
Ohlone College Career Ventures
Powered by the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) & Alameda County Workforce Development Board. Designed to strengthen and improve our workforce and help get students and the community into high-quality jobs and careers.
Ohlone College Alameda County Small Business Development Center (ACSBDC)
The Alameda County, Small Business Development Center (SBDC), provides expert support services to entrepreneurs, small businesses, and startups that are interested in starting, growing, and thriving in their business goals. Our team of business consultants come from a variety of high-growth industries and corporate backgrounds and work hands-on with clients and students/alumni to address challenges and to maximize opportunities.
The Career Center (including the Small Business Development Center (SBDC) program) is open for services with the following caveats in alignment with the California Dept of Public Health recommendations:
- Group activities will be offered online via Zoom or Skype.
- 1:1 appointments will be accommodated online or by phone.
- Employer recruiting events are being hosted virtually, employer services menu.
- Fremont and the Newark Campus are open in a limited capacity, https://www.ohlone.edu/return-to-campus.
- Career Center Staff will be available at the Fremont Campus on Monday & Wednesday from 10 AM - 2 PM, and at the Newark Campus on Tuesdays from 10 AM - 2 PM to answer general questions.
- To contact our office, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 510.742.2323, or connect to staff from our About Us page.
Developments on this topic are occurring daily. We will keep you posted on any potential service disruptions. These revisions will be effective until further notice.
Please visit, https://www.ohlone.edu/information-corona-virus, for additional information regarding COVID-19.