For comprehensive career and employment services, please contact the Tri-Cities One-Stop Career Center located at the Ohlone College Newark Center for Health Sciences and Technology, 39399 Cherry Street, Newark, CA.
- Explore career and major information at Career Services in the third floor lobby of Building 7, Fremont campus
- Career reference books on occupational information
- Information on specific careers / majors
- Online Career Resources
Visit Career Services in the third floor lobby of Building 7, Fremont campus
- Create an account with EUREKA (see Career Services staff for information)
- Complete the self assessments to identify your interest areas and matching occupations
- Explore career information in your interest areas
- Explore educational programs and career information in your interest areas
- Browse the major list on the drop down menu
- Select the major and discipline of studies that you are interested in
- Visit the following websites for Major information "What Can I do with a Major In…?"
- Explore all colleges and universities in California for detailed description of majors
- Review the listing of California Community College programs
- Visit the Tri-Cities One-Stop Career Center, Newark
- Career and Employment resources and services
- (510) 742-2323
- Meet with a counselor.
Schedule an appointment with a counselor at the Counseling Department